The Z Shoulder ZONED DOUGH Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Charcoal brings you the benefits of memory foam pressure point relief, combined with the odor and moisture control of bamboo charcoal, plus the unique shoulder recess designed for side sleepers. Bamboo charcoal has many great qualities: it eliminates odors, absorbs excess moisture, regulates temperature, and is an excellent choice for people with allergies. There are two comfort zones in this pillow. The center of the pillow has larger holes to provide optimal comfort for your head, while the outer edging of the pillow uses smaller holes to support your neck and correctly align your spine. Our memory foam is CertiPUR-US certified and free of harsh chemicals. The TENCEL cover is removable for laundering, helping you to create a healthy sleep environment. This pillow is also backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ZONED DOUGH memory foam is infused with bamboo charcoal to regulate odor, humidity, and temperature
- Unique shoulder recess designed specifically for side sleepers, ZONED TECHNOLOGY cradles head and supports neck
- Bamboo charcoal is also used in medications and skin care products, and is safe and beneficial in bedding
- Breathable TENCEL cover does not block scent, offers great moisture and temperature regulation
- Memory foam is free of harsh chemicals and is CertiPUR-US certified; backed by 5-year warranty, Queen size measures 16 x 29 x 6 inches
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.